History

St Andrew’s United Methodist Church was chartered as a Church in 1953. The congregation originally met at the old Kiwanis Fresh Air Farm just a few blocks away from Saint Andrew’s present location.  The present church building was built in 1956 and the present sanctuary was added in 1962. From its earliest days St. Andrew’s has been a community-minded and mission-oriented church.

 

Saint Andrew’s Missions